Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the easiest course to hook a laptop into my tv?

My laptop is a dell inspirion e1505 and my tv is a Sony KD-27FS170. I go to an electronics superstore called Fry's surrounded by my area and adjectives he showed me was an adapter thing/box/converter that be $80 or so, but isn't their cheaper way next to cables and a smaller adapter or something close to that. Thanks.


Answer:

Take an S-video cable and run it from your laptop to the tv and then run an audio cable from your laptops headphone jack to the tv (converter should cost underneath $10) and then cright click on what you want to keep under surveillance, and it should say play on ............. and select the right eyeshade.
Use an S-Video Cable if there is a port on your computer.
The short answers is: unless you own RCA/s-video out on your laptop, no. the only other choice is then scan convert boxes which lug the VGA and convert it to TV... and $80 is a good ballpark price for one.


No comments:

Post a Comment