Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the factory non-attendance master password for my Dell?

I own a Dell laptop and I am trying to take bad the ATA password. There is a user password and a master password set. I can change the user password because I be the one that set it, but I cannot take it bad. It is asking me for the master password, but I don't remember ever setting this. Is there some loving of factory default?


Answer:

usually its a short time ago enter or space enter you can try dell or Dell if case senstive this is for the BIOS right?
Try admin, or administrator, next to out the quotes. Doesn't work all the time, but it's worth a try.
If you are taking in the region of the Adminstrator Password, usually when a computer comes with Windows perinstalled, the password is vanished blank. There is no password.



You should be able to access the Administrator information by booting the PC and at the log in prompt entering administrator for the self and leaving the password blank (empty, zilch, do not type anything in it).



Once within as the Administrator, you can reset that password if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment