Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best laptop I can buy for use beside music, movies, and pictures?

I would love a alien macbook, the new hewlet packard laptop, or possibly toshiba?

I've never have a laptop and looking for opinions on the best one I could buy.

I above all use my computer for music, movies and pictures.

I would love something fast, and unforced to travel with the wireless internet.


Answer:

If you have unlimited funds, you would have probably already bought that amazingly expensive Macbook.



If you are asking about the best plus for your dollar, I would suggest a middle of the line Toshiba laptop - they own good celebration for media playback and are especially reliable with upright resale value when you upgrade to your subsequent laptop. Very often you can trade these 2 or 3 years later for extraordinarily close to what you paid. The really big performance ones really loose their worth quickly.



If you are solitary watching movies and listening to music, any laptop will do it. Don't catch talked into spending thousands to buy a big end fast appliance when you don't need it. A standard 15.4 widescreen next to an Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 on sale after rebate will run you around $750. The smaller 14 and 12 models are lighter but more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment