Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What size computer do I requirement? I hold no belief!!!?

I am looking at buying a laptop. All I really want is something that I can surf the web on, occasionally download some music, and type a letter every in a minute and again. I have no impression about knotty drives and rams and am a single girl so don't want to be taken on a ride by a sale person beside unnecessary features. I live in aus and enjoy $1000 to spend - max. Would appreciation some advice! cheers


Answer:

you merely can a buy a laptop with 40 GB Hard disk , 512 Ram

and a centrino processor .



Try to turn for a renowned seller who won't bother you..or better contact a friend who know the price..



I muse that won't cost that much..:)



Regards
buy the one that cost the lest money its better cause u probably individual need it for internt page or chatting u dont need any 1000 dollar computer for that but the lest spencive recomen it by me mete out even if u buy a real pious one in smaller quantity than a month it will go down on price resembling by 30 percent thank bye
Join UNICEF's effort to stop the growing problem of children serving surrounded by armed forces.
Click on the below link; something approaching this would fit your budget and give you a apt, solid laptop that won't need replacing for a long time. Hope this help.
Any descend laptop will (new) will fit all you want. So buy the cheapest strange laptop, will solve all your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment