Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the fastest and easiest opening to bring my laptop key fixed?

My infant nephew spilled sparkling juice onto a few key a while back and I slacked past its sell-by date to go acquire it fixed. I used a hair dryer to blow it dry right after... Now sometimes the key work and sometimes it doesn't? What should I do?

Thanks!


Answer:

definetely change it for a hot one.
Get a new one, they aren't that expensive
contact the entrepreneur and get it replaced.



Note for adjectives reference if this happenes again. Turn it stale, unplug it and remove the battery. DO NOT BLOWDRY! Blowdrying produces steam AND static. Both these things are bad for a laptop (just resembling it's horrible and damaging to vacuum the inside of a desktop tower). If you grasp liquid spilt on any electronic device agree to it sit for 24 hours to let it dry. Use quality newspaper towel to suck up what you can.
The manufacturer will probably charge alot for a unusual keyboard. I would be in motion on ebay and get one.

how to value

No comments:

Post a Comment