Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What should I entitle my topical laptop?

My Dell Latitude 620 arrived today. I can't want what to name it! My elderly Dell Latitude's name is HAL. I'd similar to to give my up to date computer a good sci-fi dub. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!


Answer:

please cross it HALJR
Darkstar
Kryten after the robot from red dwarf.
Junker
slartibartfast, from hitchikers guide to the galaxy. bart for short...
WTF?! Who names they're laptop???
Captain Kirk
Number 6 for BSG
I contemplate you should name it, Twiggy from Buck Rodger rear in the impulsive 80's. That would keep near the sci-fi theme. Plus, it's cute and retro. Hope I help. Have a great day.
Who name their laptop???



Anyway, I like the first suggestion; darkstar
cha-ching
hm how just about lappy
LoL. You are a hilarious feminine. I like your self!!!



As for me, my system is an XPS. I also tint my car chalice and write XPS on it... My room-mat also has XPS written on it.



And I just now purchase a necklace pendant that say XPS



I don't know what you should name your system. Maybe ( The best? lol.

I don't know, sweetie.



You own a great day.
Alexandria - as surrounded by the library of... you lap top is the alcove of an never-ending torrent of human information, communication and knowledge..
I similar to Sparky!


No comments:

Post a Comment