Friday, September 17, 2010

What is the best laptop to buy, for below $1,000.00?

I want something i.e. fast, have alot of memory, SD card slot, USB 'ports', DSL 'plug', etc.. I'm not really a Gamer however, I like to repress pictures I've scanned, and appreciate great graphics. Please relieve.


Answer:

HP Pavilion dv6000. best buy has it right immediately for 850$, incredible computer.. dual core turion 64, windows vista premium, and 64m graphics card...



Alright immediately, for the price mind you..



1G Ram, can be fixed through flash drives in VISTA..



Vista supports using flash drives and SD memory cards as instant memory.. kinda approaching ram.. look it up.. its incredible..



The processor is incredible. I own been impresseed next to the performance beside the turion 64.. ive had alot of computers and it handle vista better than my 3.6 pentium 4 HT..



The graphics card is a 64 M Nvidia... not too much to gawk at.. but can be changed to 128 through the BIOS menu..



Very nice looking, lots of functions.. very modeled around medium users as in the different funtions it supports..



I know adjectives of this because I Own one, im on it right now.. its immaculate and Im a gamer.. I love playing games online, but I also like Photoshop and illustrative design. Perfect for that. it may not be the best thing on the flea market, but it sure is worthy of the price, im amazed they can sell it for 850$.



any question, look me up on yahoo, ill be more than comfortable to help.. Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment