Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What should I do around my MacBook?

So, this have happened possibly 3 times so far since I had it since Christmas.

1. I be playing The Sims 2 on my MacBook, the screen darkened, and it said You Need To Turn Off and Restart Your Computer. It said that surrounded by several different languages.

2. I be video taping through my iSight camera, and video recording on GarageBand, my voice lesson. Then that happened. I belive that probably happen because I was doing so much at once.

3. I be only copy on GarageBand my voice lesson like I other do, and it happened.

What's going on?



ALSO: I other have close to 70% of battery when this happen, so it can't be that I don't have plenty battery ,because a different box appeares when I don't own enough freestyle.


Answer:

This is a somewhat common problem on the MacBook. If it is still lower than the AppleCare warrenty, call them up and see what they can do for you. Also get sure you have adjectives the latest software patch installed...go to the Apple menu surrounded by the upper-left corner to find that.



Your specific problem is called a kernel panic if you want to google that for more info.
Your computer is low on memory from running so lots programs at once. To fix this problem you should upgrade to more memory or reduce the number of programs you run concurrently.


No comments:

Post a Comment