Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What laptop is best for online trading and standard business?

I hold been told a Mac is polite, how well does it work next to Microsoft Vista?


Answer:

Vista won't work on a Mac! I'm not keen on Apple Macs - suitable for publishing - but for broad business a PC with XP is better. I don't approaching Vista either! I enjoy a HP Pavilion with a wireless router - and a oldish desktop on the grating - in crust this goes wrong. It have 1 gig of RAM and a 100 Gb easier said than done drive - although all the software be preinstalled and most of it like MS Works be garbage. You really call for something like this beside MS Office.
general business i recommend any laptop this really depends on how influential your business is or inactive depending on customers. macs and microsoft base laptops are both good, macs i believe are more expensive. online trading as within stocks, the laptop may need more knock against and hardrive space to handle the notes recieved from high bandwith internet nouns for constant updates of stock quotes. depends on how active you are.
A mac is a computer for ethnic group that are into music not business. Perhaps the line you are looking for is near IBM. I know my dad's work,(with stocks), only trust IBM. He say, An IBM just scream business.



Mac is with apple, vista is beside Microsoft. They are not compatible.



I would not recommend using vista for trading personal information though, because there are profoundly of hole/ glitches, where wood-be hackers try to steal your identity. I'd travel with XP Pro, its a well brought-up OS. I'd only trust Vista after the serves pack come out for it.



Hope it helps you out.

recover data from the hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment