Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What considerate of computer should i bring back?

I am a student, business principal and currently i have a desktop. I am looking for an affordable laptop for my computing have need of... the only problem is that i dont know how much bump.. hard drive, what munificent of processor or anything. I know what a want physically but i dont know what is good as far as the insides. Could someone please detail me what is recommended as far as computer and laptops go?


Answer:

For a laptop, you want a minimum of 1 see RAM memory if you're going to run Windows Vista. Actually I prefer that for WinXP too, but WinXP will run on 512 decently.



You want to look for 1.6 ghz processors or faster and I recommand dual core, or core duo processors.



Don't overlook AMD base laptops (rather than intel) you can get some excellent deal and their processors work very other too.



Hard drive is really a personal choice. I love my 100+ gig HD contained by the laptop I built for myself. Some people are okay beside less than that. If it's your primary system, be in motion as high as you can afford.



I recommend ASUS laptops.
3.4GHz Pentium 4 650 w/ HT Technology, 1GB DDR2, 100GB, DVD?RW
You should attain a Toshiba laptop. You can choose from models like the Satellite, Portege, Qosimo, and Tecra. I enjoy a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092, and I really like it. I'm unbelievably pleased with the element of Toshiba laptops.


No comments:

Post a Comment