Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What laptop can I buy to full plague my requests?don't want to spend to much.?

The programs that I use the most are Office, Corel Draw, Photo Shop, Adobe Audition ( it's an audio record & editing prog), and games. I don't want to spend in one thats to big, but dont want to grasp short too.


Answer:

I would suggest the Toshiba Satelitte pro because It does all that you want it to do and is exceptionally low priced! Most laptops only concluding for 4 years at average but my Toshiba Satelitte pro has last five. It's a very nice laptop, and even better if you gain it now beside Windows Vista available. Good luck!
Buy whatever is on Dutch auction. At least 1 see memory and probably minimum of 120 gb disk. Other stuff is just fluff.

Get Open Office. It's free
I would move about with HP, make some affordable and good laptops. Have be using HP for 7 years and just get another HP last year that make 3 HP. Used it for gaming, office, and adjectives the things you mentioned. Their have low prices. You can customize yours online if you want or carry it at the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment