Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What nouns top should i procure?

i do enjoy a home pc immediately but i dont know much about laptops but wanna attain one so i need a touch help........i will use it for chating on yahoo messenger and my sims 2 games near all the expantions so i obligation one with lots of space for games i am assuming any on get any help for me ?


Answer:

bring the i-books
if that all your going to be beside your laptop you don't really need to spent abundantly of money. less afterwards 400 bucks



check out http://www.consumercowboy.com

and request a deal for a laptop for your specs.
For simple gaming and chatting almost any laptop will do. Just brand sure you get a clothed graphics card. If you don't your game will padding and cause you more problems. I suggest getting something through Dell. I enjoy one myself and I love it. It does every little thing I entail it to do plus they have financing option. Inspiron models are really good.
You should bring back a Toshiba laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment