Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What form of Mac Book do I call for for things resembling ADOBE CS3?

Lately I've be on the hunt for a nice new contraption to do all my art work and projects on the progress, but I have no clue what one to carry.



My Lap Top budget is yen576,000.00 ($3,200 US) and I plan on getting ADOBE CS 3 to go beside it (this is outside of that budget). So, I was wondering which performance of Mac Books would best handle these tasks as powerfully as which one would have the best storage dimensions?


Answer:

I'd get Pro. MacBook is biddable, but it might lag aft if you're doing intense art work. get MacBook Pro to avoid have your fans spin on constantly
Any current Macintosh will work fine, however, near that budget, you might as well take a MacBook Pro. Get as much hard drive space and memory as you can afford.


No comments:

Post a Comment